The market size for soft tissue ablation currently stands at approx. $1.3Bn and is expected to grow to $2Bn by 2028. Ablatus was formed in order to bring BETA to this market.
The value proposition of BETA is based upon improved performance versus standard radiofrequency ablation, leading to potentially fewer adverse events, a simple user-friendly design and a cost-effective, minimally invasive solution for tumours, fibroids and other clinical conditions that will improve the lives of patients. By exploiting these benefits, the Company plans to become a leading provider of BETA-based ablation systems.
Ablatus is backed by experienced angel and VC investors.
- Strong IP portfolio with granted patents in EU, US and JP
- Achieved ISO 13485 certification in January 2020
- Obtained CE approval for our DC Grounding Pad in March 2020
- In August 2020 awarded an Innovate UK grant of £1.4M to support clinical studies and regulatory approvals in the EU
- Raised over £3m venture funding to date
To learn more about Ablatus and to discuss current investment opportunities, please contact us at email@example.com.